- Utility Service Territory: WMECo (Eversource West)
- Project Size: 2,988 kW AC, 3,996 kW DC
- Annual Estimated Production: 5,231 megawatt-hours
- Annual CO2 Reduction: 4,076 tons
- Cars off the road per year: 799
- Trees Planted equivalence each year: 6,114
- Homes powered:747
- Community Solar subscribers: 100
- Total expected yearly savings: $57,368
- Green Initiative Donation: $10,500
- Number of Solar Panels: 10,116
- Number of Inverters: 36 units
- Total Acreage: 16.7
Annual CO2 reduction: Carbon emissions avoided compared to US. national annual average CO2 output, considering 0 emissions for PV
Cars off the road per year: The amount of carbon emissions avoided for this project is equivalent to the amount emitted by this number of cars driven in one year.
Trees planted equivalent per year: The amount of carbon emissions avoided for this project is equivalent to the amount absorbed by this number of trees in one year
More on Green Initiative
As part of our Green Initiative, CVE donated $10,500 to Hilltown Community Ambulance Association based on the recommendation made by local advisors. The organization’s emergency dispatchers are able to give critical, lifesaving instructions. This donation will help buy a used ambulance that will improve the organization’s ability to provide crucial help in case of emergency.
Let’s discuss solar!
Fill out our contact form