- Utility Service Territory: Eversource West
- Project Size: 3,480 kW
- Annual Estimated Production: 4,387 megawatt-hours
- Annual CO2 Reduction: 3,427 tons
- Cars off the road per year: 670
- Trees Planted equivalence each year: 5,141
- Homes powered: 630
- Community Solar subscribers: 95
- Total expected yearly savings: $50,000
- Green Initiative Donation: $9,000
- Number of Solar Panels: 8,289
- Number of Inverters: 20 units
- Total Acreage: 10.2
Annual CO2 reduction: Carbon emissions avoided compared to US. national annual average CO2 output, considering 0 emissions for PV
Cars off the road per year: The amount of carbon emissions avoided for this project is equivalent to the amount emitted by this number of cars driven in one year.
Trees planted equivalent per year: The amount of carbon emissions avoided for this project is equivalent to the amount absorbed by this number of trees in one year
More on Green Initiative
As part of our Green Initiative, this project, pooled with another Acushnet solar project, provided a $11,500 donation to the Buzzards Bay Coalition, a conservation nonprofit active in South East Massachusetts. The fund benefited the Acushnet Sawmill, a natural reserve and park used for recreation and environmental education.
Let’s discuss solar!
Fill out our contact form