- Utility Service Territory: Eversource West
- Project Size: 3,480 kW
- Annual Estimated Production: 4,387 megawatt-hours
- Annual CO2 Reduction: 3,427 tons
- Cars off the road per year: 670
- Trees Planted equivalence each year: 5,141
- Homes powered: 630
- Community Solar subscribers: 90
- Total expected yearly savings: $50,000
- Green Initiative Donation: $8,300
As part of our Green Initiative, this project, pooled with another Acushnet solar project, provided a $11,500 donation to the Buzzards Bay Coalition, a conservation nonprofit active in South East Massachusetts. The fund benefited the Acushnet Sawmill, a natural reserve and park used for recreation and environmental education.
- Number of Solar Panels: 8,289
- Number of Inverters: 20 units
- Total Acreage: 10.2
Let’s discuss solar!
Fill out our contact form