- Utility Service Territory: National Grid
- Project Size: 4,980 kW AC, 6,523 kW DC
- Annual Estimated Production: 8,102 megawatt-hours
- Annual CO2 Reduction: 6,329 tons
- Cars off the road per year: 1,237
- Trees Planted equivalence each year: 9,494
- Homes powered:1,157
- Community Solar subscribers: 187
- Total expected yearly savings: $88,334
- Green Initiative Donation: $17,300
- Number of Solar Panels: 16,308
- Number of Inverters: 60 units
- Total Acreage: 18.2
Annual CO2 reduction: Carbon emissions avoided compared to US. national annual average CO2 output, considering 0 emissions for PV
Cars off the road per year: The amount of carbon emissions avoided for this project is equivalent to the amount emitted by this number of cars driven in one year.
Trees planted equivalent per year: The amount of carbon emissions avoided for this project is equivalent to the amount absorbed by this number of trees in one year
More on Green Initiative
As part of our Green Initiative CVE has made a donation to Greenagers based on the recommendation made by local advisors. This program will benefit local and visiting students in the Berkshires including in towns like New Marlborough and Tolland. Greenagers is a nonprofit that provides employment and volunteer opportunities for teens and young adults in the fields of conservation, sustainable farming, and environmental leadership.
New Marlborough, MA
Let’s discuss solar!
Fill out our contact form