- Utility Service Territory: WMECo (Eversource West)
- Project Size: 4,980 kW AC, 6,862 kW DC
- Annual Estimated Production: 8,838 megawatt-hours
- Annual CO2 Reduction: 6,887 tons
- Cars off the road per year: 1,350
- Trees Planted equivalence each year: 10,331
- Homes powered:1,263
- Community Solar subscribers: 138
- Total expected yearly savings: $96,932
- Green Initiative Donation: $17,500
- Number of Solar Panels: 17,154
- Number of Inverters: 60 units
- Total Acreage: 21.8
Annual CO2 reduction: Carbon emissions avoided compared to US. national annual average CO2 output, considering 0 emissions for PV
Cars off the road per year: The amount of carbon emissions avoided for this project is equivalent to the amount emitted by this number of cars driven in one year.
Trees planted equivalent per year: The amount of carbon emissions avoided for this project is equivalent to the amount absorbed by this number of trees in one year
More on Green Initiative
As part of our Green Initiative, a local advisory board for our Weshamption project recommended we donate to the Westhampton Firefighters Association and the Friends of the Library Organization. The Friends of the Library is a nonprofit fundraising organization formed by Westhampton Free Library supporters the Library, an all-volunteer organization, is committed to sponsoring a variety of programs designed to meet the needs of the community. The Westhampton Firefighters Association is dedicated to providing public safety services to Westhampton citizens that result in improved quality of life and peace of mind. CVE North America donated $8,500 to both organizations respectively.
Let’s discuss solar!
Fill out our contact form