- Utility Service Territory: NSTAR (Eversource SEMA)
- Project Size: 650 kW
- Annual Estimated Production: 854 megawatt-hours
- Annual CO2 Reduction: 665 tons
- Cars off the road per year: 130
- Trees Planted equivalence each year: 1,000
As part of our Green Initiative (“$1/panel donated to local eco-cause), this project provided a $11,500 donation to the Buzzards Bay Coalition, a conservation nonprofit active in South East Massachusetts. The fund will go towards the Acushnet Sawmill, a natural reserve and park used for recreation and environmental education.
- Homes powered: 120
- Community Solar subscribers 33
- Total expected yearly savings: $13,798
More about the project:
The 650kW solar power plant located in Acushnet, MA was acquired at the end of 2018 to be part of the Halo Community Solar portfolio. The installation, Rockett Solar LLC, was built in 2017 and has been producing clean electricity ever since. It provides clean electricity and savings to up to 120 local homes and businesses through community solar.
Let’s discuss your solar projects !
Fill out our contact form